Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Still alive!

And having a good time!

My little ones at the International School are keeping me busy but they are such sweathearts that at the end of each day I cannot stop smiling!! I might start posting in some stories for you to enjoy as the bilingual bunch is very lively!

My big kids at home are great, they have all started school, Rebekka will finish MR in the spring, Eiríkur has started 8th grade at Hagaskóli and Sandra 5th grade at Vesturbæjarskóli. Soon we will also have ballet, church, drama, English School, badmington etc to keep me busy as a taxi driver in my spare time!

The mountains are also waiting to be explored, some trips have been planned, and new adventures await me at every corner.

Let's see how this winter goes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home