Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy as always!

Same old story - busy, busy and busy!!!!

Yesterday we had BINGO at Vesturbæjarskóli - great fun and Sandra and I won two tickets to the cinema :)

Today I had a busy (and great day!) at work. I think these kids at the International School are adorable!

I then came home to make pancakes for Sandra, Eiríkur and their friends... Endless pancakes were baked but the kids never seemed to get enough. I must get a second pancakepan!

Then I took Sandra to ballet and Eiríkur and Alex to the movies - and me and Birta enjoed a good walk at Öskjuhlíð in the dark!!!

Then I picked up Sandra, did some shopping, put some food on the table and went to pick up the boys and take Alex home...

Kids did homework - then I read to Sandra (we are reading my old books about "Emma" ("Gemma") by Noel Stratfield I got as Christmas presents as a kid!

And now on to my schoolwork :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home