Monday, August 28, 2006

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Yet another great weekend behind me! What a fortunate person I am these days :)

Friday was extra special - being my birthday AND last day of work. My co-workers gave me two tickets to the theatre so I am already looking at the programme for this winter. Lovely lunch care of Atlantik Tours and a nice etching by an artist from Akureyri.

The work day was ended with colourful and very tasty cocktails! Thank you Solveig - you are such a sweetheart!

Lots of "Happy Birthdays" received from friends and family, I was smiling all day.

My kids greeted me with a surprise dinner. Rebekka had cooked lasagne and Eirikur had gotten a DVD for us to watch together. Sandra had made a card with own drawings. Such a lovely surprise.

Weekend was spent at Isolfskali with Dora and family. Very nice, kids oriented weekend with good food and great company. Poor Eirikur suffered a nasty fall in the playground but feeling much better now.

Sunday night was family night with my parents and the extended family at Vesturberg. It was a pot-luck dinner with lot's of conversation and laughter.

And today was my first day of school. Lucky me!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home