Thursday, August 17, 2006

Changes...

Got a new haircut yesterday - well no great changes but I like it a lot.

Then Elisabet visted me after our nice stroll around the Lake Tjörnin (in the town centre) and suddenly my head was filled with new ideas of how to accommodate the need for work space at Hringbraut. Thanks Elisabet!

I really don't want to do my studies at the kitchen table any more but the big problem was the limited space after I moved down stairs. The solution may have been found - now it is more the question of funds and time!!

More later...

2 Comments:

At 17 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to have new haircut, u've gotta have hair;
to rearrange your home, u've gotta have a home

be good gal!

 
At 18 August, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe and u've got it all ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home