Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gay Pride and more!

Such a good day yesterday with my children and extended family. I spent most of the day rearranging the furniture in my house - I am trying to create soma calm space for my desk and books. I want to be able to concentrate on my studies ths winter and that means not having to search for everything all the time! Kids are quite happy with the way things are going and I hpe that we will have everything up and running before long.

Gay Pride was good fun. I always like solidarity and seeing the friends and families in the parade is such a good thing.

Spent the evening with my own family - my dad did a great BBQ and everyone turned up for the feast! Kids were so happy to play together and my sister and I enjoyed a long chat with mamma.

Working today. Spent the morning down at the harbour looking after "Discovery" - nice ship with great staff.

Two more weeks at work ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home