Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back at school!

We are all back at school - and still smiling :)

Vesturbæjarskóli started again yesterday.

Sandra is very happy with her old class and same teacher!!! Sigga Nanna is a lovely teacher and we cannot be more pleased!

Eiríkur's class was divided and he has a new teacher whose name is Guðný. This is his fifth year at Vesturbæjarskóli - and his fifth teacher as well... lets hope she lasts the year!!!! He did have a good first day of school but is aware that this year he will have to study even harder than before.

Rebekka is back at MR. She is now doing Náttúrufræði II and is in a new class with her friend Katarina. Third year of MR just starting - she is half way to getting to University!

And I am back at Kennó - will be working towards an MA this year and not an MEd. Typical for me to jump into the deep end... lets see if I can swim in the academic pool :) I have also started my school year with the International School and really looking forward to an interesting winter.

P.S. It is my birthday on Saturday.... and I have decided to go into hiding on that day so no party this time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home