Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Already August!

I can't believe we have already August - which means autumn is just around the corner... as well as my birthday!

It has been mainly work but some play since my last blog but the main new is that my kids are back in Hringbraut!!!!

The weekend was spent in Vík with a group of friends, 17 adults and as many kids were gathered there for food and fun :) Thank you Stefán and Henny for being such great hosts.

Dinner last night was also really nice - Bjössi invited us along with Sissa and Kristján to his house for a dinner with his kids. Nice food, great company and the music was much appreciated! We now wait for the rhubarb wine to be ready - if it is as good as the dandy-lion liquier then we will be very happy :)

Another dinner is planned tonight - this time at my parents house. Lovely new fish is on the menu and the salat is straight from the kids garden. Yummy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home