Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wonderful Christmas!

Boxing Day today.

Rebekka and I are at Hringbraut, completely exhausted after the big chokolate eating contest and gift opening marathon. I have been out for a long walk with Elisabet and now it is time for a shower and then some more food...!

Christmas Eve was nice and peaceful at my parents house and everyone got lots of lovely presents. My children spoiled me with all their lovely handicrafts and I also got an interesting Christmas book to read from Rebekka ("Tryggðarpant") which I have not yet started to read.

Christmas day was nice, I went for a walk with friends by Rauðavatn and in the evening Rebekka and I went to play Catan with some more friends. Lots of joy and laughter.

So may plans for the next days... this is going to be a great Christams vacation.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home