Saturday, December 02, 2006

Loooong time!

Quick update.....

Rebekka is back at Hringbraut. I was so happy to have her back, missed her like mad :( Now she has her exams at MR and is very busy studying.

The children's English school celebrated end of term this morning. Great to see all the things they ahve been doing in the past few months.

Sandra's end of term ballet show was great. We got to see her during her last lesson and the little girls preformed a dance for the proud parents and grandparents. My mum joined me in cheering Sandra on and she was beautiful in her ballet outfit.

Eiríkur will perform his "Krakkalist" plays twice this week, I hope to see him in action this coming Wednesday night. He is so excited about the whole thing :)

I am working hard at school with all the projects and preaprations for the exams. Will be done December 11th - counting the seconds!

Busy, busy, busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home