Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday, Sunday ...

One great day after the other. I did not open the computer for three days, but can frankly tell you that the week just got better. I was, however, quite convinced that someone would have me committed after all this abuse of postitive adjectives, but I guess I can just continue enjoying these little multicoloured pills ;)

Thursday was spent on the sofa, reading school books and drinking tea! Friday was much more active with house cleaning, kids visiting, pancake making for them all (total of 7 kids - I really need a second pan!) Þórdís' 9th birthday and then the Tour Gude 20th reunion. I ended up bar hopping until early hours with some German teachers from Akureyri!

Needed a lot of sleep on Saturday but then took Eiríkur to his acting/music school for his list of classes this term and then on to Sandra's ballet school. Dinner with my parents was great and we all enjoyed the lovely food.

Today was also busy. We went to see the play "Ronja Ræningjadóttir" by Astrid Lindgren with Anna's kids and then I invited them to Hringbraut for some ice-cream. Now kids are doing their homework and soon it is time for bed. I will be looking for more adjectives for the week to come - I believe it will be even better than the week that just passed. Believe it or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home