Sunday, April 01, 2007

Saturday in action!

We had an active day yesterday!

First thing in the morning we were at the English School (Móðurmálskóli) for an end of term gathering. Eiríkur worked really hard and explained his project to the guests. Now we all understand better how the "blind spot" works in our vision. Sandra showed us the letter she wrote to her friends in a little school in Dorset, England and we all enjoyed the snack on offer!

After lunch Sandra went to church, time for her first confession before her First Holy Communion in April. Big moment for a small person. Rebekka then joined her for the coffee afterwards.

I took the opportunity to walk on Esja and go for a quick swim and then we gathered at my parents house for a BBQ. I haven't seen the kids eat so much for ages :)

The kids then watched a bit of TV at grandparents house whilest I went accross to Hafnarfjörður til join a little party held there by some great friends. Eiríkur decided to spend the night in Breiðholt but I picked up my daughters late in the evening and everyone went to be feeling content and full!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home