Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Evenings off!

Two evenings off in a row! The Russians and Germans are in such bad weather out on the Atlantic Ocean that they are not coming to Reykjavík tomorrow. The Russians will in fact sail past Iceland but the Germans are delayed one day. 10 m waves - the poor people must be so sea-sick....

But this has left us some time off from work - so Rebekka and I went out last night for a lovely vegetarian meal at a restaurant "A næstu grösum" followed by a walk down-town. Tonight I am on my own so I went to the pool for a 1000 m swim and now it is time to do some house cleaning... or read a book! I think Gabriel Garcia Marques' autobiography (Living to tell the Tale) will win in popularity contest and housecleaning will have to wait a little longer hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home